- Sleep: Sleep apnea is a common symptom associated with obesity. Shedding pounds will help you sleep better, and will make you feel better rested for the day.
- Your daily routine: In addition to better sleep, you'll feel like you have more energy because your body will be spending less of it to regulate your essential functions.This will help you get through the day, and handle your obligations more easily.
- Walking: Walking can be a hassle; particularly for the obese because it causes their bodies a lot of pain. Getting your weight down to an appropriate level will mean walking won't hurt anymore, and you might even start enjoying it!
- Shopping for clothes: You won't have to worry about finding extra, extra large sizes anymore. You'll be able to walk into any clothing store, try something on right from the shelf, and walk right out wearing it. And you'll look great in it too!
- Better eating: Though it may seem counter intuitive, but you'll actually enjoy food more if you're not obese. This is because obese people tend to associate meals with a sense of guilt that they associate with their weight. Healthy eating, and having your weight under control will eliminate these negative feelings and allow you to focus on what's important: how great it tastes.
Friday, September 19, 2014
5 Things You'll Enjoy More After Weight Loss Surgery
Severe obesity is a major health issue that often comes coupled with life threatening health concerns like stroke, heart disease, and diabetes. At Dr. Feiz & Associates, our goal is to improve quality of life with our world class weight loss surgery to give patients the results they need. After surgery and recovery, our patients begin to immediately experience major improvements to their lifestyle. Here are just a few examples of things you'll enjoy more: