Thursday, May 30, 2013

Totally Worth It!

It has been one week exactly since my gastric sleeve surgery with Dr. Michael Feiz, bariatric surgeon extraordinaire! That is seriously how I feel about him. It was a glamorous first couple of days in the Beverly Hills recovery center I was staying at, but home to mom I went on Thursday.
I have to admit, I lost the paperwork and I may have misunderstood some of the post-surgery instructions so I wasn’t feeling my best initially. Thank goodness for the staff at Dr. Michael Feiz and Associates, Rebekah cleared away all questions. Today is a whole other story.
What was also very interesting today, is that my brain is already thinking differently. We did a run to a fast food restaurant which I used to love, but instead of my usual crave, I said NO to the bad food. It’s hard to describe because I am still getting used to the idea of healthy eating, but my brain knows the food isn’t worth it.
Check me out prepping my healthy meals as I return to work this Friday. I love my new life!

By the way, did I mention that I have lost 23 lbs in one week! YES. 23 lbs of LOST WEIGHT! Yup, totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment